About the FreshRN Podcast
Your first year as a registered nurse is challenging. This podcast is hosted by Kati Kleber, BSN RN CCRN and Elizabeth Mills, BSN RN CCRN and features experienced nurses from FreshRN.com, who discuss the basics of that first year. From nursing orientation, code blues, tricks of the trade, and personal experiences, to time management, delegation, patient deaths, and more. Please note, while patient experiences are discussed, their identifying details have been changed to protect their privacy and uphold HIPAA.
Season 2, Episode 7: Tips for New Grad Nurses on Resumes, Applications, and Interviews
This episode covers the essential aspects of landing a job as a new nurse; resumes, applications, and interviews. All three of the hosts have experience interviewing new graduates and we give you our insider tips on the process.
Listen to this episode below!
More resources on nurse interviews
- Show notes for this episode are here!
- Or you can download a PDF here
- Your Last Nursing Class: How to Land Your First Nursing Job by Beth Hawks, MSN RN-BC
- Nursing Interview Questions and Answers – FreshRN blog
- Uncensored Thoughts of a Nurse Interviewer: From Inside the Interview Room – Nurse Code blog
Get Hired Every Time: Job Interview Tips for the New or Seasoned Nurse: A quick guide to nursing job interview success!Anatomy of a Super Nurse: The Ultimate Guide to Becoming NurseyYou’re Hired! A Nurse’s Guide to Success in Today’s Job Market