Are you looking for a guest speaker for your event?
Kati Kleber, BSN RN CCRN would love to participate! Kati is a certified registered nurse, experienced speaker, author, podcaster, and influencer.
Kati has experience with keynotes, panel discussions, virtual events, nurse pinning ceremonies, book signings, question and answer sessions, live broadcasts, webinars, and more. See below for some of Kati’s past events!
- Central Piedmont Community College Nurse Pinning Ceremony, Advice for Your First Year as a Nurse (2016) – Charlotte, NC
- Capella University at the National Teaching Institute Critical Care Conference, Nursing in Social Media, Loosening the Restraints (2015) – San Diego, CA
- University of Chicago Nurse Pinning Ceremony, Where to Find Encouragement (April 2017) – Champaign-Urbana, IL
- Iowa Weslyan University, Preparing For Your First Year as a Nurse (April 2017) – Virtual Event, based in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Fayetteville State University, Student Nurses Association Annual Celebration, Vital Signs of New Graduate Nurses (2016) – Fayetteville, NC
- Capella University and the American Nurses Association, #iAMaNurse in a Social Media World (2015) – Virtual Event based in Minnesota, MN
- Capella University at the ANCC National Magnet Conference, featured author, book signing (2015) – Atlanta, GA
- Central Piedmont Community College, Professionalism and Your First Year as a Nurse (2016) – Charlotte, NC
- Parkland Community College, Nurse Pinning Ceremony (Dec 2017) – Champaign, IL
Professional Nursing Organizations
- American Nurses Association – Career Connect 4-Part Webinette Series (Throughout 2017) – Virtual Event
- National Nurses in Business Association, Nurse Blogging 101: Growing a Profitable Business and Community (Nov 2017) – St. Pete Beach, FL
- North Carolina Nurses Association – Nurse Mentoring for the Student, New Grad, and Mentor (Feb 2017) – Charlotte, NC
- Kentucky Association of Nursing Students Annual Conference Keynote, (Sept 2017) – Bowling Green, KY
- Novant Health Nursing Symposium, Restore: Confidence to Find Your Feet and Lead (2016) – Charlotte, NC
- MendorMate, Building Communities of Change; Getting Social in Health Care (2016) – Virtual Event based in Minnesota, MN
- #WeLoveCLT Speaker Series, Building Authentic Communities (2015) – Charlotte, NC. Listen here!
- Mercy Hospital Ardmore, Professional Development and Work-Life Balance for New Grad Nurses (2015) – Virtual Event based in Ardmore, OK
- Mint Hill Women’s Club, What You Must Know When Going to the Hospital, But No One Actually Tells You (Feb 2017) – Mint Hill, NC
- New Grad Nurse Meet-Up, FreshRN Event (Jan 2018) – Champaign, IL
- OnCourse Learning and Nurse.com, Empathy 101: How to Care For Yourself While Emotionally Supporting Others (May 2017) – webinar. Watch here!
If you like to learn more about possible topics, how to book Kati, or to discuss further with Kati’s Executive Assistant, please click below!