About the FreshRN Podcast
Your first year as a registered nurse is challenging. This podcast is hosted by Kati Kleber, BSN RN CCRN and Elizabeth Mills, BSN RN CCRN and features experienced nurses from FreshRN.com, who discuss the basics of that first year. From nursing orientation, code blues, tricks of the trade, and personal experiences, to time management, delegation, patient deaths, and more. Please note, while patient experiences are discussed, their identifying details have been changed to protect their privacy and uphold HIPAA.
Season 1, Episode 008: Dealing With Difficult Patients and Families
This episode discusses practical tips and tricks and personal experience dealing with frustrating, demeaning, demanding or difficult patients and/or families.
Listen to this episode below!
- Show Notes for this Episode are here!
- Or you can download the PDF
- Working with “Difficult” Patients – FreshRN Blog
- Dealing with Difficult Families – FreshRN Blog
- How to Deal with Verbally Abusive Patients – FreshRN Blog