This content is applicable to adult patients in the emergency department, cardiac intensive care, stepdown, and cardiac nursing floor.
- Over 70 modules with text, videos, images, and downloads
- Written by two nurse educators [one is a CV-surgery NP] and emergency department nurse – and all are nationally certified!
- Topics like chest tube and arterial line care, cardiac nursing report for the ED/ICU/floor, CABG patient care, in-depth discussion on atrial fibrillation, diagnostics like stress tests and caths, and practical explanations of important concepts like CO, CI, SV, SVV, and much more.
- It is a self-guided online course – you get lifetime access once purchased!
- Download the free Teachable app to easily access this course on mobile
Cost – $57
Optional 8.0 hours of Continuing Education, including 3.0 pharmacology hours [at an additional $15]
Critical thinking plays an especially important role in the field of nursing. Many of us struggle to develop those skills during school and throughout that first challenging year at the bedside. We may think we know the best way to tackle a shift,
- Common Sense and Competence
- Coworker Communication
- Care Coordination
- Provider Phone Calls
- Knowing How You Think
- From Thinking to Doing: Waiting for Your Patient to Crash
- Communication While Doing
- The Follow-Up … and more
If you’re a nursing student, new nurse, or an experienced nurse getting back into the acute care game – this course is for you. Impress your colleagues, instructors, providers, and yourself by quickly connect the dots between thinking and doing, while communicating effectively in the process.
Cost – $22
Learn both hard and soft skills about ICU nursing care. From vasopressors to emotional support, this comprehensive ICU skills workshop covers topics applicable to every nurse working in critical care, as well as those sending patients to, or receiving patients from, intensive care.
- Fluid Resuscitation and Vasopressors
- Basic 12 Lead EKG Interpretation
- Chest and Abdominal X-Ray Interpretation
- Walking Through Emotional Instability With Others
- Patient and Family-Centered Communication in the ICU Setting
- PDF download of all slides
- 8 hours of video content
- Lifetime access
- 8.0 Contact Hours
- Including 1.5 pharmacology contact hours for advanced practice nursesBy Dr. John Russell DNP APRN FNP-BC CCRN RNFA, Kati Kleber MSN RN CCRN-K, and John Kleber, BA MHPQ
Cost – $79
While content is applicable to both the neurointensive care environment as well as the floor, it is also relevant to emergency department neuro patient care as well.
- Neuro Orientation
- Abbreviated Neuro Anatomy
- The Neuro Assessment
- It’s All About the Salt
- Primary and Secondary Injury
- Neuro Disease Processes
- Time Management
- Brain Death and Organ Donation
Cost – $37
Optional 5.0 hours of Continuing Education credit, including 2.0 pharmacology hours offered [at an additional $12]
- Your Message
- The Technical Side
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Email and Funnels
- Practical Considerations
- 5 hours of live video
- Workbook with key topics, activities, and planning pages
- Links to all references and recommendations
- Access fo the Exclusive Nurse Blog Mastermind Facebook Group
- Lifetime access
by Brittney Wilson, BSN RN and Kati Kleber, MSN RN CCRN-K
Cost – $197