The FreshRN® New Nurse Master Class is the first-ever self-guided nurse residency program for any nurse transitioning into the acute care world. With over 70 modules, this comprehensive course will support your transition to practice with a holistic approach that focuses on not only clinical preparedness, but also confidence building, self-care, advocacy, and more.
Throughout over 9 hours of video content, discover the insider information new nurses are desperate to learn in interviews with experienced nurses, a nurse administrator, provider, mental health professional, physical therapist, and more.
Each module has both text and audio options to accommodate different styles of learning.
Complete this comprehensive program at your own pace, or through one of the three completion tracks (1-month, 4-month, 12-month) and refer back throughout your career as you enjoy lifetime access with your purchase. Upon completion, you will earn 20 continuing education credits.
Limit the perpetual state of information-overload with this concise yet impactful course designed specifically with the newly licensed nurse in mind. Focus on the information that you need to know to become a safe and competent nurse as fast as possible.
Cost – $297
On sale for $197 until August 2nd. No Discount Code needed. Includes 20.0 hours of Continuing Education Credit.
Receive a patient from the cath lab with ease, confidently address the patient who flipped into atrial fibrillation with rapid ventricular response, and care for chest tubes like a pro. This course is for newbies to cardiac to help you build a focused foundational cardiac knowledge – concise information you need to be successful at the bedside, and not feel like you’re drowning.
This content is applicable to adult patients in the emergency department, cardiac intensive care, stepdown, and cardiac nursing floor.
- Over 70 modules with text, videos, images, and downloads
- Written by two nurse educators [one is a CV-surgery NP] and emergency department nurse – and all are nationally certified!
- Topics like chest tube and arterial line care, cardiac nursing report for the ED/ICU/floor, CABG patient care, in-depth discussion on atrial fibrillation, diagnostics like stress tests and caths, and practical explanations of important concepts like CO, CI, SV, SVV, and much more.
- It is a self-guided online course – you get lifetime access once purchased!
- Download the free Teachable app to easily access this course on mobile
Cost – $57
Optional 8.0 hours of Continuing Education, including 3.0 pharmacology hours [at an additional $15]
Critical thinking plays an especially important role in the field of nursing. Many of us struggle to develop those skills during school and throughout that first challenging year at the bedside. We may think we know the best way to tackle a shift,
- Common Sense and Competence
- Coworker Communication
- Care Coordination
- Provider Phone Calls
- Knowing How You Think
- From Thinking to Doing: Waiting for Your Patient to Crash
- Communication While Doing
- The Follow-Up … and more
If you’re a nursing student, new nurse, or an experienced nurse getting back into the acute care game – this course is for you. Impress your colleagues, instructors, providers, and yourself by quickly connect the dots between thinking and doing, while communicating effectively in the process.
Cost – $22
Learn both hard and soft skills about ICU nursing care. From vasopressors to emotional support, this comprehensive ICU skills workshop covers topics applicable to every nurse working in critical care, as well as those sending patients to, or receiving patients from, intensive care.
- Fluid Resuscitation and Vasopressors
- Basic 12 Lead EKG Interpretation
- Chest and Abdominal X-Ray Interpretation
- Walking Through Emotional Instability With Others
- Patient and Family-Centered Communication in the ICU Setting
- PDF download of all slides
- 8 hours of video content
- Lifetime access
- 8.0 Contact Hours
- Including 1.5 pharmacology contact hours for advanced practice nursesBy Dr. John Russell DNP APRN FNP-BC CCRN RNFA, Kati Kleber MSN RN CCRN-K, and John Kleber, BA MHPQ
Cost – $79
This course is designed for the nurse new to care of the neuro patient. Whether neuro is your primary patient population, if you regularly float to units with neuro patients, or if you simply want to get more comfortable taking care of this specialty – this course is for you.
While content is applicable to both the neurointensive care environment as well as the floor, it is also relevant to emergency department neuro patient care as well.
- Neuro Orientation
- Abbreviated Neuro Anatomy
- The Neuro Assessment
- It’s All About the Salt
- Primary and Secondary Injury
- Neuro Disease Processes
- Time Management
- Brain Death and Organ Donation
Cost – $37
Optional 5.0 hours of Continuing Education credit, including 2.0 pharmacology hours offered [at an additional $12]
Are you finishing nursing school and worried about how you’ll land that first job? Not sure what to put on the resume, what to wear to the interview, or what kinds of questions to expect? Join Amber Nibling, MSN RN-BC, and Kati Kleber, MSN RN CCRN-K who have interviewed hundreds of new graduate nurse applicants for their first nursing position.
- Resume Writing
- Structure of an interview
- Marketing Yourself
- How to Find Jobs
- Overview of
- Resume Do’s and Don’ts
- Setting Yourself Apart
- Organizational Considerations
- Video Interviews
- … and more
If you’re a nursing student,
Cost – $14
- Your Message
- The Technical Side
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media
- Email and Funnels
- Practical Considerations
- 5 hours of live video
- Workbook with key topics, activities, and planning pages
- Links to all references and recommendations
- Access fo the Exclusive Nurse Blog Mastermind Facebook Group
- Lifetime access
by Brittney Wilson, BSN RN and Kati Kleber, MSN RN CCRN-K
Cost – $197