Kati Kleber, MSN RN is a nurse educator, author, national speaker, host of the FreshRN® Podcast, and owner of FreshRN® – an online platform created to educate, encourage, and motivate newly licensed nurses in innovative ways.
You can connect with her on YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook, and sign-up or her free email newsletter for new nurses.
Kati Kleber, MSN RN is a nurse educator with a passion for new graduate nurses. She has been writing blogs, books, creating courses, hosting podcasts, and speaking all over the country since 2013. She is the owner of the FreshRN® online platform, specifically created to support, educate, and encourage newly licensed nurses. Kati has been a member of the profession since 2010 with clinical experience in med-surg, stepdown, and neurocritical care. She has been a preceptor, mentor, charge nurse and is now a nurse educator.
Kati was awarded Nurse of the Year by the Charlotte Business Journal, and named one of the Great 100 Nurses of North Carolina, both in 2015. Kati is also a published author with the American Nurses Association.
Kati graduated with her Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 2010. She worked in a cardiac medical-surgical unit for two years before working in a neurosciences critical care unit for four years. She obtained her critical care certification (CCRN) in 2015, and has experience as a certified preceptor and charge nurse, policy and procedure review, and was shared governance chair at a major hospital in Charlotte, NC. Kati completed her Masters of Science in Nursing Education in 2018.
Kati is the owner and operator of the popular nursing website, FreshRN, and she is also the host of the FreshRN Podcast. She was named Nurse of the Year by the Charlotte Business Journal and was a Great 100 Nurses of North Carolina Recipient, both in 2015.
Kati is the author of five books:
- Becoming Nursey: From Code Blues to Code Browns, How to Care For Your Patients and Yourself (First Edition, independently published)
- Anatomy of a Super Nurse: The Ultimate Guide to Becoming Nursey (Second Edition, Publisher: American Nurses Association)
- Admit One: What You Must Know When Going to the Hospital, But No One Actually Tells You (Publisher: American Nurses Association)
- What’s Next? The Smart Nurse’s Guide to Your Dream Career (Publisher: American Nurses Association)
- The Nurse’s Guide to Blogging: Building a Brand and Profitable Business as a Nurse Influencer (Co-Author with Brittney Wilson, independently published)
Kati is also a national speaker on nursing topics, and trusted source for various media outlets like US News and World Report, Dr. Oz, CNN, the TODAY show, and more. She is currently located in Illinois with her husband, daughter, son, and two adorable rescue dogs, Mac and Tosh.
Connect With Kati Online
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FreshRN
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kati_Kleber
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/Fresh_RN/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kati_kleber/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@freshrn
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@freshrn