This podcast is available on iTunes, Stitcher, PlayerFM, iHeartRadio, Libsyn, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app.
Articles contain affiliate links. For more information on affiliate links, click here
What really happens to patients during medically-induced comas when patients are intubated on ventilators? How can loved ones of patients in the Intensive Care Unit help patients survive and thrive? What can families do to advocate for their loved ones to have the best and most evidence-based care in the ICU?
Who You’ll Hear
Kati Kleber, MSN RN – Nurse educator, former cardiac med-surg/stepdown and neurocritical care nurse, author, and speaker.
Want to Connect With Other Nurses?
Our non-Facebook community is just what you need.
Kali Dayton, DNP, ACNP-BC – is an ICU nurse practitioner and ICU consultant.
What’s an Awake and Walking ICU Show Notes:
– History of “Awake and Walking ICU”
– Transcripts of podcast episodes with citations to research and organized by topics
– Ebook dispelling 6 myths about medically-induced comas
– Contact information and Calendly option to schedule consultation for webinars and training for ICU teams
– Transcripts of the family podcast, “Walking You Through the ICU”
Clinician Podcast: “Walking Home From the ICU”- https://anchor.fm/restoringlife
Podcast for loved ones of ICU patients: “Walking You Through the ICU”- https://anchor.fm/walkingyouthroughtheicu?fbclid=IwAR33ghAaw8CYEIBADF7KsIEXK003YCnY_fcZY9wtxkwjGt4NP9G6SE1puOk
Leave a Reply