What really happens to patients during medically-induced comas when patients are intubated on ventilators? How can loved ones of patients in the Intensive Care Unit help patients survive and thrive? What can families do to advocate for their loved ones to have the best and most evidence-based care in the ICU?
Who You’ll Hear
Kati Kleber, MSN RN – Nurse educator, former cardiac med-surg/stepdown and neurocritical care nurse, author, and speaker.
Kali Dayton, DNP, ACNP-BC – is an ICU nurse practitioner and ICU consultant.
You're a Great Nurse!
Join a community of nurses who will make you feel like the rock start care giver you are!
What’s an Awake and Walking ICU Episode:
What’s an Awake and Walking ICU Show Notes:
– History of “Awake and Walking ICU”
– Transcripts of podcast episodes with citations to research and organized by topics
– Ebook dispelling 6 myths about medically-induced comas
– Contact information and Calendly option to schedule consultation for webinars and training for ICU teams
– Transcripts of the family podcast, “Walking You Through the ICU”
Clinician Podcast: “Walking Home From the ICU”- https://anchor.fm/restoringlife
Podcast for loved ones of ICU patients: “Walking You Through the ICU”- https://anchor.fm/walkingyouthroughtheicu?fbclid=IwAR33ghAaw8CYEIBADF7KsIEXK003YCnY_fcZY9wtxkwjGt4NP9G6SE1puOk