About the FreshRN Podcast
Your first year as a registered nurse is challenging. This podcast is hosted by Kati Kleber, BSN RN CCRN and Elizabeth Mills, BSN RN CCRN and features experienced nurses from FreshRN.com, who discuss the basics of that first year. From nursing orientation, code blues, tricks of the trade, and personal experiences, to time management, delegation, patient deaths, and more. Please note, while patient experiences are discussed, their identifying details have been changed to protect their privacy and uphold HIPAA.
Nursing Report for Newbies – Episode 12
This episode discusses:
- Basic nursing considerations for report
- including etiquette
- alarm management
- what to expect when giving and receiving report from various levels of care
- and more.
Listen to the Episode Below:
Show Notes and More Resources:
- Show Notes are here.
- Or you can download Episode 012: Nursing Report for Newbies Show Notes here.
- The Ultimate Nursing Brain Sheet Database (33 free nursing report sheet templates)
- How to Survive Nursing School Masterpost – check out the report section halfway down the page
- How to take PERFECT report – video
Pocket Nurse Report Sheet Notebook – Brain Sheet Template for MedSurg Nurses and CNAAnatomy of a Super Nurse: The Ultimate Guide to Becoming NurseyH&P Medical History and Physical Examination Daily Notebook, 100 templates, New Blue Cover