About the FreshRN Podcast
Your first year as a registered nurse is challenging. This podcast is hosted by Kati Kleber, BSN RN CCRN and Elizabeth Mills, BSN RN CCRN and features experienced nurses from FreshRN.com, who discuss the basics of that first year. From nursing orientation, code blues, tricks of the trade, and personal experiences, to time management, delegation, patient deaths, and more. Please note, while patient experiences are discussed, their identifying details have been changed to protect their privacy and uphold HIPAA.
Season 1, Episode 011: Time Management
This episode discusses why time management is essential for every nurse to consider as well as practical tips for the floor and critical care environment.
Listen to this episode below!
- Show notes for this episode are here!
- Or you can download a PDF here
- Nursing Time Management For When You’re Totally Overwhelmed
- Nursing Time Management Scenarios
- How to Manage Your Time in Critical Care: Part I
- How to Manage Your Time in Critical Care: Part II